Examines a wide variety of text types
Primary writing is a series of seven ebooks designed to provide opportunities for students to read, examine and write a variety of text types including:
- explanations; and
- New Zealand Curriculum Linked
- student texts written in particular formats
- analysis pages to familiarise students with the parts of a particular writing format
- student planning pages with a suggested topic
- encapsulated versions of the students text with sections clearly shown;
- examples of some language features for each writing format;
- suggestions for using the worksheet;
- display and presentation suggestions for completed writing;
- purpose, audience and context suggestions; and
- answers for the student analysis page.
- New Zealand Curriculum links
- specific information about each writing format;
- writing format checklists;
- blank writing formats; and
- proofreading and editing checklist.
** NOTE: This is an ebook version. The product will need to be paid in full to access the download. Refunds or returns are not available on digital products.
** To buy: Select ‘add to cart’ button under the product image to initiate the checkout process. The file will be in your account to download once payment is complete.